Tigers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 29, the Detroit Tigers (25-27) have the 25th-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series at +50000, placing them in the bottom half of the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+50000||25th||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Tigers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers Standings Information
In the AL Central, the Tigers are only 1.0 game behind the first-place Twins. They are 5.0 games back in terms of the Wild Card.
|4||Chicago White Sox||6|
|5||Kansas City Royals||11.5|
Tigers Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective eight K/9, the fifth-worst in the majors.
- Detroit's 4.44 team ERA ranks 19th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers have a 7-3 record this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Detroit is undefeated in its six games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Tigers are 13-5 in the 18 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Detroit has gone 14-6 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers Next Game Information
Tigers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Riley Greene||+20000||-||-||.297/.363/.446 5 HR 18 RBI|
|Matthew Boyd||-||+20000||-||3-4 5.96 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Eduardo Rodríguez||-||+3000||-||4-4 2.13 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Spencer Turnbull||-||+20000||-||1-4 7.26 ERA 7.0 K/9|
|Joey Wentz||-||-||+15000||1-5 7.80 ERA 7.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Tigers gear at Fanatics!
Tigers' Top Players
- Riley Greene is hitting .297/.363/.446 this year with five home runs, 18 RBI, and a 9.4% walk rate. He has also tacked on six stolen bases.
- This year, Zach McKinstry is hitting .296 with four home runs, 23 runs, 10 RBI, 10 stolen bases, and a 15.6% walk rate.
- At the plate, Spencer Torkelson, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .230 with a .312 OBP, four home runs, 21 runs, and 23 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- Javier Baez has a .230 batting average so far this year to go along with a .278 OBP, three home runs, 19 runs scored and 26 RBI, also including three stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.