Tigers vs. Rays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Opening Day
Thursday's contest that pits the Tampa Bay Rays (0-0) against the Detroit Tigers (0-0) at Tropicana Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rays, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. First pitch is at 3:10 PM ET on March 30.
The Rays will give the nod to Shane McClanahan versus the Tigers and Eduardo Rodriguez.
Tigers vs. Rays Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. Rays Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rays 5, Tigers 3.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Rays
- Total Prediction: Over 6.5 runs
Tigers Performance Insights
- The Tigers were victorious in 53, or 39%, of the 136 contests they were chosen as underdogs in last season.
- Last season, Detroit came away with a win eight times in 26 chances when named as an underdog of at least +185 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 35.1% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Last season Detroit scored the fewest runs in baseball (556 total, 3.4 per game).
- The Tigers had a 4.06 team ERA that ranked 21st across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|March 30||@ Rays||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Shane McClanahan|
|April 1||@ Rays||-||Spencer Turnbull vs Zach Eflin|
|April 2||@ Rays||-||TBA vs Jeffrey Springs|
|April 3||@ Astros||-||TBA vs TBA|
|April 4||@ Astros||-||TBA vs TBA|
|April 5||@ Astros||-||TBA vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.