James Wiseman Player Prop Bets: Pistons vs. Thunder - March 29
The Detroit Pistons, James Wiseman included, hit the court versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this article, we break down Wiseman's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
James Wiseman Prop Bets vs. the Thunder
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of James Wiseman's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
James Wiseman Insights vs. the Thunder
- Wiseman's opponents, the Thunder, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking second, averaging 104.8 possessions per game, while his Pistons average 102.7 per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Thunder are ranked 20th in the league, giving up 116.5 points per game.
- The Thunder allow 46.6 rebounds per contest, worst in the league.
- Looking at assists, the Thunder have conceded 25.8 per game, 17th in the league.
- Conceding 13 made 3-pointers per contest, the Thunder are the 26th-ranked team in the NBA.
James Wiseman vs. the Thunder
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Wiseman or any of his Pistons teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.