Texas vs. Miami (FL): Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Elite Eight
The No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (28-7) are 3.5-point underdogs in their NCAA Tournament Elite Eight matchup with the No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (29-8) on Sunday at T-Mobile Center, airing on CBS beginning at 5:05 PM, with the winner advancing to the Final Four from the Midwest Region bracket. The point total is 148.5 in the matchup.
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas vs Miami (FL) Betting Records & Stats
- The Longhorns have gone 18-16-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Texas has won 14 of its 15 games, or 93.3%, when favored by at least -185 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Longhorns, based on the moneyline, is 64.9%.
- So far this year, Miami (FL) has compiled a 17-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Hurricanes have a win-loss record of 4-1 with odds of +150 or worse this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami (FL) has a 40% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 148.5||% of Games Over 148.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas vs Miami (FL) Insights & Trends
- Texas has gone 8-2 over its last 10 contests, with an 8-2 record against the spread during that span.
- The Longhorns have hit the over in three of their past 10 outings.
- Miami (FL) has gone 8-2 in its last 10 contests, with a 6-3 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have gone over the total five times.
- The Longhorns average 77.9 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 71.7 the Hurricanes allow.
- When Texas scores more than 71.7 points, it is 10-12 against the spread and 19-5 overall.
- The Hurricanes score an average of 79.4 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 67.3 the Longhorns allow to opponents.
- Miami (FL) is 13-8 against the spread and 21-5 overall when it scores more than 67.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-2-0|
|84.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.4|
|69.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.2|
|9-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-9-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.