Michigan State vs. Kansas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 battle will feature the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (21-12) and the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (25-9) playing on Thursday at Madison Square Garden. The NCAA Tournament contest tips off at 6:30 PM.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Michigan State vs. Kansas State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Michigan State Moneyline||Kansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Michigan State (-1.5)||138.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Michigan State (-1)||138.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Michigan State (-1.5)||137.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Michigan State vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Michigan State has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- So far this season, 16 out of the Spartans' 31 games have gone over the point total.
- Kansas State is 22-11-1 ATS this season.
- In the Wildcats' 34 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 18 times.
Michigan State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3000
- Oddsmakers rate Michigan State considerably higher (16th-best in the country) than the computer rankings do (25th-best).
- The Spartans' national championship odds have improved from +6000 at the beginning of the season to +3000, the 69th-biggest change among all teams.
- Michigan State has a 3.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Kansas State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3500
- The Wildcats were +15000 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now moved up to +3500, which is the 43rd-biggest change in the country.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kansas State has a 2.8% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.