A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament East Region bracket is on the line when the No. 2 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6) play the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (20-12) on Sunday at 5:15 PM on CBS. Marquette has been installed as a 3.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Michigan State vs. Marquette Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Spartans Betting Records & Stats
- Michigan State has played 13 games this season that finished with a combined score above 139.5 points.
- The average total for Michigan State's games this season is 137.5 points, two fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Michigan State has a 15-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- Michigan State has been an underdog in 10 games this season and has come away with the win three times (30%) in those contests.
- The Spartans have a record of 3-6 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Michigan State has a 42.6% chance of pulling out a win.
Michigan State vs. Marquette Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 139.5
||% of Games Over 139.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Michigan State Insights & Trends
- Michigan State has a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Spartans have hit the over six times.
- The Spartans score an average of 70.3 points per game, the same as the Golden Eagles allow.
- Michigan State is 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Michigan State vs. Marquette Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.