Michigan State vs. Marquette: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 2 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6) will take to the court against the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (20-12) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. This game tips at 5:15 PM.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Marquette vs. Michigan State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Michigan State vs. Marquette Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 5:15 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Michigan State vs. Marquette Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Marquette Moneyline||Michigan State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Marquette (-3.5)||139.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Marquette (-3.5)||139||-165||+140||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Marquette (-3)||138.5||-170||+140||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Michigan State vs. Marquette Betting Trends
- Michigan State has put together a 15-15-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Spartans are 5-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Marquette has covered 21 times in 33 games with a spread this season.
- A total of 16 out of the Golden Eagles' 33 games this season have gone over the point total.
Michigan State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4500
- The Spartans were +6000 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now improved to +4500, which is the 72nd-biggest change in the country.
- The implied probability of Michigan State winning the national championship, based on its +4500 moneyline odds, is 2.2%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.