Michigan vs. Vanderbilt: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 18
The Vanderbilt Commodores (21-14) look to continue a seven-game home winning run when hosting the Michigan Wolverines (18-15) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Vanderbilt vs. Michigan matchup in this article.
Michigan vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Gymnasium in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Michigan vs. Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Vanderbilt Moneyline||Michigan Moneyline|
Michigan vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Michigan has compiled a 17-13-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Wolverines have been an underdog by 2 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- Vanderbilt is 20-15-0 ATS this season.
- Commodores games have gone over the point total 20 out of 35 times this season.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.