Michigan State vs. USC: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 7-seed Michigan State Spartans (19-12) take the court as a 1.5-point favorite against the No. 10 seed USC Trojans (22-10) on Friday at Nationwide Arena. The matchup starts at 12:15 PM on CBS. Here's a deep dive into this 7-10 matchup before filling out your brackets. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Michigan State vs. USC Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 12:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Michigan State Betting Records & Stats
- Michigan State's 28 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 137.5 points 14 times.
- Michigan State has an average total of 137.6 in its outings this year, 0.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Spartans have a 14-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- Michigan State has been the favorite in 18 games this season and won 14 (77.8%) of those contests.
- Michigan State has a record of 13-3, a 81.2% win rate, when it's favored by -135 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Michigan State has a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Michigan State vs. USC Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 137.5||% of Games Over 137.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Michigan State Insights & Trends
- Michigan State is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- The Spartans have hit the over in six of their past 10 games.
- The Spartans score 70.2 points per game, only 2.9 more points than the 67.3 the Trojans allow.
- Michigan State has an 8-8 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall when putting up more than 67.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Michigan State vs. USC Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Michigan State vs. USC Home/Away Splits
|7-5-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||6-4-0|
|70.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.2|
|69||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.2|
|5-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-7-0|
|7-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.