Killian Hayes Player Prop Bets: Pistons vs. Wizards - March 14
Killian Hayes plus his Detroit Pistons teammates take on the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
In this article, we look at Hayes' available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Killian Hayes Prop Bets vs. the Wizards
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Killian Hayes' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Killian Hayes Insights vs. the Wizards
- Hayes is responsible for taking 10.6% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 10.2 per game.
- This season, he's accounted for 8.6% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 1.1 per game.
- Hayes' opponents, the Wizards, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 23rd, averaging 101.2 possessions per game, while his Pistons average 103 per game, seventh-highest among NBA teams.
- The Wizards are the 16th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 113.4 points per contest.
- The Wizards are the 11th-ranked squad in the NBA, allowing 42.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Wizards are the eighth-ranked squad in the NBA, allowing 24.1 assists per game.
- The Wizards are the eighth-ranked squad in the league at allowing threes, giving up 11.9 made 3-pointers per game.
Killian Hayes vs. the Wizards
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Hayes or any of his Pistons teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.