Eugene Omoruyi Player Prop Bets: Pistons vs. Wizards - March 14
Eugene Omoruyi and the Detroit Pistons match up versus the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Let's break down Omoruyi's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you select good wagers.
Eugene Omoruyi Prop Bets vs. the Wizards
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Eugene Omoruyi's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Eugene Omoruyi Insights vs. the Wizards
- Omoruyi's opponents, the Wizards, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 101.2 possessions per game, while his Pistons average the seventh-most possessions per game with 103.
- Defensively, the Wizards are 16th in the league, allowing 113.4 points per game.
- On the boards, the Wizards are ranked 11th in the NBA, giving up 42.6 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Wizards are eighth in the NBA, allowing 24.1 per game.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Wizards are ranked eighth in the NBA, allowing 11.9 makes per game.
Eugene Omoruyi vs. the Wizards
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Omoruyi or any of his Pistons teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.