Michigan Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Michigan Wolverines (22-9) are listed with the 18th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Michigan with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 3:00 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Wolverines match up with the UNLV Lady Rebels in the First Round.
Wolverines NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +10000 (Bet $100 to win $10000)
Think the Wolverines have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Michigan Team Stats
- The Wolverines have one victory in one-possession games (1-1), and one win in games decided by two possessions or less (1-1).
- With 74.6 points per game on offense, Michigan ranks 36th in the nation. On defense, it gives up 63.5 points per contest, which ranks 160th in college basketball.
Michigan Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 7-7 | Q2 Record: 3-2 | Q3 Record: 6-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Michigan is 7-7 (.500%) -- tied for the 18th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.