Michigan State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Michigan State Spartans (21-12) are potential contenders to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +2500 on the moneyline, the 14th-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Michigan State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 23, the Spartans take on the Kansas State Wildcats in the Sweet 16. Michigan State is favored by 1.5 points, and the over/under is set at 138.5.
Michigan State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2500||14th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Pre-Tournament||+10000||29th||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Pre-New Year||+6600||23rd||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|Preseason||+5000||19th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Michigan State Team Stats
- Michigan State averages 70.2 points per game (208th in college basketball) while allowing 67.0 per outing (82nd in college basketball). It has a +107 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 3.2 points per game.
- Michigan State is 16-3 in games it was listed as favorites, and 4-8 in games it was listed as the underdog.
- Michigan State has tallied three wins when favored by three points or fewer (3-1), and it has sported a 13-2 record in games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Michigan State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-9 | Q2 Record: 7-2 | Q3 Record: 2-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Michigan State has eight Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 13th-most in the country. But it also has nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 37th-most.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Michigan State is 7-2 (.778%) -- tied for the 14th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Michigan State Players
- Tyson Walker leads the Spartans in scoring, putting up 14.8 points per game.
- Joey Hauser paces Michigan State with 7.1 rebounds per game, and A.J Hoggard leads the squad with 5.9 assists per outing.
- The Spartans are led by Hauser from long distance. He knocks down 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Walker leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Mady Sissoko collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Michigan State.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.