Michigan Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Michigan Wolverines (17-15) +50000 moneyline odds to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Michigan and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Michigan NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||59th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Pre-New Year||+8000||27th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+3500||14th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Michigan Team Stats
- Michigan outscores opponents by 3.7 points per game (scoring 73.1 per game to rank 142nd in college basketball while allowing 69.4 per outing to rank 155th in college basketball) and has a +118 scoring differential overall.
- Michigan is 15-3 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-11) in games it was listed as the underdog.
- While Michigan has won two games this season when favored by three points or fewer (2-1), it is 13-2 when favored by three or more points.
Michigan Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-13 | Q2 Record: 5-1 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 5-1
- Michigan has four Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 34th-most in the country. But it also has 13 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the second-most.
- Michigan has five wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 32nd-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Michigan Players
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in scoring (18.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.0 rebounds per game).
- Michigan's assists leader is Dug McDaniel, who averages 3.5 per game.
- Jett Howard connects on 2.7 threes per game to lead the Wolverines.
- Kobe Bufkin leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Dickinson collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace Michigan.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.