A roundup of the most newsworthy press releases from PR Newswire this week, including White Claw's new vodka and the winner of Cadbury's Bunny Tryouts.
NEW YORK, March 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists and consumers stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a recap of some major stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Introducing New White Claw™ Premium Vodka, the World's First Triple Wave Filtered™ Vodka
The first-of-its-kind filtration process uses tremendous pressure equal to three 30-foot waves to create a vodka with distinctive taste, aroma, and smoothness.
- PepsiCo Announces $216 Million Investment to Support Regenerative Agriculture Transformation on More than Three Million Acres of U.S. Farmland
PepsiCo will work alongside these trusted organizations to establish and scale financial, agronomic, and social programs that enable the transition to regenerative agriculture practices through education, upfront investment in outcomes, peer coaching and networking, and cost-sharing.
- The Most Powerful Muscle Car in the World: 1,025 Horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 Sets New Performance Benchmarks
The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 reaches 60 miles per hour (mph) in a blazing 1.66 seconds and features the highest g-force acceleration of any production car at 2.004 gs. The Demon 170 can also reach 900 horsepower and 810 lb.-ft. of torque on E10 fuel.
- Newsmax, DIRECTV Finalize Renewal
"Newsmax recognizes and appreciates that DIRECTV clearly supports diverse voices, including conservative ones," said Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax.
- Realtor.com® February Rental Report: Many Americans Are Spending More Than They Can Afford on Rent The least affordable metros where people spend more than 30% of their salary on rent are: Miami, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Riverside, Calif., Boston, Orlando, and Tampa.
- SVB Financial Group Files "First Day Motions" to Support Continued Operations of SVB Capital and SVB Securities and Preserve Value for Stakeholders
These motions seek court authorization, among other things, to provide for the continued separation of these business operations from Silicon Valley Bridge Bank, N.A., ensure access to cash, enable cash management systems, and protect valuable tax attributes.
- For the First Time Ever, Cadbury Spotlights a Cat as the Winner of the 5th Annual Bunny Tryouts
After receiving an impressive number of votes from animal lovers across the country, Crash the Cat from Boise, Idaho, has been crowned the winner of the fifth-annual Cadbury Bunny Tryouts, 'Rescue Pets Edition.'
- New Amazfit T-Rex Ultra is Launched for the Ultimate Multi-Environment Outdoor GPS Smartwatch Experience
The Amazfit T-Rex Ultra is constructed with super-strong 316L stainless steel and introduces patented design elements - including the mud-resistant bridge and buttons, and adjustable lugs which help keep the watch comfortable even during intense activities.
- The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards Announce the 100th Annual Class of National Medalists Student participation is up 15% from 2022, with more than 100,000 teens from U.S. territories, Canada, and every state in the nation participating in this year's Awards, submitting over 300,000 works of art and writing. Works by more than 40,000 teens received regional recognition, and nearly 2,000 works earned national awards.
- Freshpet and Petco Launch Exclusive Industry-First Partnership Offering Customized Fresh Pet Food Subscription Delivered Directly to Pet Parents' Doors
After completing a short questionnaire on their dog's attributes, sensitivities, and health goals on petco.com, pet parents will receive a personalized meal plan with specific feeding guidelines based on the pet's breed, age, body type, activity level and more.
Read more of the latest releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNalert on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Users can create customized newsfeeds that will deliver relevant news right to their inbox. Newsfeed results can be targeted by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in a journalist or blogger's next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Journalists will have access to ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in their articles.
- Related Resources: Our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, features regular media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE PR Newswire