• Juice from 1 lime
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons raw honey
• 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 cups cubed watermelon
• 2 cups peeled and cubed jicama
• 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 2 ounces cubed or crumbled feta cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
Directions1. In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
2. Add the watermelon, jicama, cucumber and red onion to the bowl and toss to coat. Add feta and mint and toss gently. Enjoy!