• Sweet potato, thinly sliced (if you have a mandolin, use it)
• ½ avocado, mashed
• ½ banana, mashed
• Juice of 1 lemon wedge
• Pinch of cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper flakes
• Coarse salt
Directions1. Slice sweet potatoes into toast like pieces, about ¼ inch thick. If you have a mandolin, use it carefully. You can peel the sweet potato beforehand, if you would like.
2. Toast the sweet potato on high to cook thoroughly. May have to toast it twice.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients together. Mash thoroughly with a fork.
4. Spread the avocado and banana mixture onto sweet potato toast.
5. You may top with additional items, such as shredded coconut, berries or a drizzle of honey.