• 6 Roma tomatoes
• ½ cup corn kernels (about 1 cob of corn)
• ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
• 2 nectarines (or peaches) – chopped to ½ inch cubes
• 3 jalapeno peppers (option: leave seeds in for extra spice)
• ½ white onion
• 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 2 tsp. ground cumin
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about ½ of a lime)
Directions1. Add all ingredients, except for the corn, black beans and nectarines, into a food processor or blender that has a chop mode. Pulse 5-10 times, or until the ingredients are diced and combined. Be careful that the salsa does not become soupy. If you prefer, you can finely dice the onions and tomatoes (and de-seed)
2. Fold in the corn, black beans and nectarines until well combined.
3. Transfer salsa to an airtight container and refrigerated for one day prior to serving to allow flavors to marinate.
4. Serve on top of stovetop chicken. Enjoy!