• 4 halibut fillets, about 6 ounces each
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 1 cedar plank, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
• 2 tablespoons chopped chives
• 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
Directions1. Preheat grill for medium heat. Lightly oil cedar plank.
2. Rub salt, and black pepper on halibut fillets.
3. Put fish on cedar plank and place on the grill. Allow fish to cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches between 145 to 150 degrees F.
4. While fish is cooking, stir olive oil, chives and tomatoes together.
5. Remove fish from heat and top with chive and tomato mixture. Enjoy!