• 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into rings
• Olive oil or favorite heart health oil
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• ¼ cup dark spiced rum
• 2 teaspoons butter
• Frozen vanilla yogurt
Directions1. Heat grill to high heat. Very lightly brush each side of the pineapple ring with oil.
2. Cook pineapple on the grill for about 2-3 minutes each side, until grill marks form.
3. Heat brown sugar, rum and butter in a small sauce pan.
4. Serve grilled pineapple ring with small scoop (1/2 cup or less) of frozen vanilla yogurt in center of ring. Lightly drizzle with rum sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy!