• 1-32 ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt
• 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional for extra flavor)
• 2 Tbsp. honey (optional – based on desired sweetness)
• Un sweetened coconut shavings
• Dark chocolate chips
Directions1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl mix the Greek yogurt with the vanilla and honey until well combined. For a chocolate option, mix in ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder until well combined.
3. Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and spread until the yogurt is in a medium-thin, even layer.
4. Sprinkle the chopped fruit, chocolate chips, coconut shavings and nuts over the top.
5. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours until frozen solid.
6. Slice up the bark and serve!