• 2 large bell peppers, sliced
• 1 large onion, sliced
• 1 bunch scallions, quartered
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tsp chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 1/4 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp, tails removed
• 2 limes, halved
• 12 6-inch flour tortillas
• 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
Directions1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Toss the bell pepper, onion, scallions, oil, chili powder, cumin and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Tear two pieces of wide heavy duty foil. Spread the mixture on one piece of foil, leaving a few inches exposed for a border.
4. Place shrimp on top of the vegetable mixture in a single layer. Squeeze limes over top.
5. Place the remaining foil over top, lining the edges. Fold edges to make a leak-proof pack.
6. Tear two more pieces of foil
7. Arrange tortillas overlapping one another slightly, top with the remaining piece of foil and fold edges once again to create a leak-proof pack.
8. Place the shrimp packet on the grill, close lid and cook for 12 minutes (no flipping necessary). Pack should appear puffed.
9. Remove from grill and place on baking sheet with tongs. Do not open, set aside to cool.
10. Place tortilla pack on grill and cook until warm, about 2 minutes per side.
11. Carefully open shrimp pack (should appear pink and cooked), scatter cilantro over top.
12. Serve shrimp and vegetable mixture over freshly warm tortillas. Enjoy!