• ~24 Won ton wrappers
• ½ lb. 99% lean ground turkey
• ½ lb. 93%-96% lean ground beef
• 1 large zucchini, shredded
• 1 large onion, diced
• 1 pkg taco seasoning - substitute gluten-free seasoning if preferred
• 1 Tbsp. cumin
• 1 Tbsp. chili powder
• 1 c. light plain Greek yogurt
• 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 c. salsa
• 3 c. shredded lettuce
• Light plain Greek yogurt and guacamole for garnish (optional)
Directions1. Preheat your oven to 375°. Generously spray and line muffin tins with one or two Won ton wrapper. For extra crunchy cup use two Won ton wrappers for your cup.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, turkey and beef for 5 minutes. Add the zucchini and seasonings and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and fold in the plain Greek yogurt and salsa. Scoop two tablespoons of the mixture into each Won Ton cup. Place in oven for about 6-8 minutes. Remove and sprinkle cheese on top of each cup and place back in the oven for about 5 minutes until cheese melts.
4. Serve immediately topped with your favorite taco toppings, such as, lettuce, salsa, sour cream and guacamole. Enjoy!