• Pineapple tidbits canned, drained or fresh chopped pineapples
• Fresh chopped jackfruit or jarred or canned jackfruit, drained and chopped
• Starfruit, de-seeded and chopped
• Mandarin oranges, drained or orange segments chopped
• Mangoes, diced
• Cantaloupe, diced
• Low-fat cottage cheese
• Vanilla or honey Greek yogurt
• Low-fat whipped cream or low-fat whipped topping
• Candy corn for garnish
Directionscup and layer with fruit. Recommend to use one fruit of each color and one white topper for most effective display that mimics the colors of a candy corn.
2. Start with one of the yellow fruits to layer on the bottom.
3. On top of that choose an orange fruit to make the second layer.
4. Now choose cottage cheese, yogurt or whipped cream or topping as the top layer.
5. Garnish with a couple of candy corns and enjoy!
Note: This can be set up as a parfait bar for kids to make themselves.