• 1 avocado, halved and pitted
• 2 eggs
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
• 2 ounces feta cheese
• Red pepper flakes (optional)
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make hole in middle of each avocado half a bit bigger by scraping out some flesh with a spoon.
3. Lay avocado halves skin side down in a baking dish. Carefully crack 1 egg in each avocado. Season with salt and pepper, and top with feta.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked to liking. Season with red pepper flakes and top with parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!