• 2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon cold water
• 3 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
• 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces (salt and pepper)
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 2 heads of broccoli, cut into pieces
• 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 small can of sliced water chestnuts
• 1 package of snow peas
• 1 ½ cups baby carrots, sliced thin
Directions1. Mix up the cornstarch and cold water and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil to medium high heat in a wok with the garlic and chicken breasts. Once chicken is cooked thru add all the vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Then add honey and soy sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes and then add the cornstarch and water mixture to thicken sauce. Once vegetables are cooked to desired tenderness, serve warm over rice or alone. Enjoy!