LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Looking for something new to serve this year at your Super Bowl party?
News 10 has found an item that is sure to be enjoyed.
The Olive Garden is offering for a limited time - loaded pasta chips.
That's right - they've swapped out nachos and cheddar cheese for fried pasta chips topped with Italian cheese and meatballs.
You can get them at Olive Garden from January 29 - April 1.
OR - you can make them at home.
Olive Garden has supplied News 10 with the recipe using lasagna noodles as the chips.
1. Stack lasagna noodle sheets on a cutting board.
2. Cut each sheet into 3 equal pieces
3. Heat oil into a pan and gradually add chips to the oil; fry until crispy
4. Transfer cooked chips to basket and allow the excess oil to drain for 1 minute
5. Gently toss cooked chips in garlic salt to coat
6. Add your favorite toppings
Olive Garden serves theirs with Italian Cheeses, a meat sauce with chicken, meatballs and sausage, cherry peppers and an alfredo drizzle.