Safety experts warn against buying magnetic toys

By  | 

While magnetic toys may seem like a fun and creative gift option they can be very dangerous for small children.
If magnets are swallowed they can pull together with enough force to cause serious and life-threatening damage to the digestive system.
Experts say parents should avoid buying magnets in sets of 100 or more, because it's hard to tell if any are missing.
Contact your pediatrician or head to the E.R. immediately If you think your child has swallowed, or been injured by a magnet.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus