Michigan's medical marijuana patients can now register online
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMMP) is trying to increase efficiency and customer service for those needing to register as a medical marijuana patient.
MMMP has launched an online registration and physician certification process.
Patients without a caregiver can apply for one online, as well as check the status of their application through a secure account.
A goal of the site is for patients without caregivers to be able to:
• Renew registry cards online.
• Request replacement cards online.
• Update their name and/or address online.
• Withdraw from the MMMP online.
Physicians can also certify patients online.
Patients may register for an account by following these steps:
• Go to
and print the instructions titled “Create an Account.”
• Go to
and follow the instructions to create your account.
• Patients are encouraged to retain their username and password as they will be needed to login to their account.