Advertisement

Bathroom insulation sparks fire

(WAGM)
Published: Oct. 21, 2019 at 9:00 AM EDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

In Meridian Township a homeowner was able to put out a fire at an apartment complex.

The fire happened at the Meridian Meadows Complex Sunday night.

Officials said the fire started after electrical insulation ignited in the apartment's bathroom.

The homeowner acted quickly and was able to extinguish the fire with a portable extinguisher.

Copyright 2019 WILX. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News