Advertisement

9 sickened from Carbon Monoxide leak in Nashville hotel

(WJHG)
Published: Nov. 7, 2018 at 8:24 PM EST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A Carbon Monoxide leak at a hotel in Nashville, Tennessee is being blamed for making at lease nine people sick.

Five people were taken to the hospital, first responders said the level of Carbon Monoxide was way above the safe limit.

They say it's fortunate no guest rooms were near the affected area, or it could have been much worse.

Latest News

Latest News