Advertisement

Overheated generator causes truck fire

(WILX)
Published: Jan. 29, 2020 at 11:39 AM EST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A truck was on fire at the City of East Lansing's wastewater treatment facility.

East Lansing Fire Department arrived at the scene and put out the fire.

EL Fire Dept. Captain Mark Koonter said the fire started due to an overheated generator in the back of the truck.

There were no injuries.

WILX News 10 is working to get more details on this story, and will update the story as more information becomes available.
Copyright 2020 WILX. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News