Service Technician Trainee
HAGER FOX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
Residential Service Technician Trainee. We service the Greater Lansing and surrounding areas. Ideal candidate will be a hardworking people person wanting to be part of a winning team in possession of the following.
We offer benefits second to none to include:
Health insurance for employee at no charge
Paid Personal Time
Company provided uniforms
Valid Michigan Drivers License
Able to pass pre hire physical and drug screen
Desire and ability to learn via Fast-Track learning environment
A team attitude
A desire to do the best work possible for our Clients
A person who takes pride in their work
Able to work overtime including participation in the on call rotation - we service 24/7
Good communication skills
High school or equivalent
Required experience: Mechanical Ability with some computer experience
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/7025065
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 7025065
Associate Property/Casualty Underwriter 2017-2016
To become proficient in underwriting designated lines of insurance. To learn all of the functions of a property/casualty (P/C) underwriter, including acceptance and rejection of risks, pricing, classification, hazard recognition, and providing service to policyholders, and Farm Bureau Insurance agents and their staff.
Develop proficiency in underwriting specified lines of business, including risk selection, hazard recognition, risk modification, rating and pricing.
Monitor results of individual risk acceptance through renewal review, review of claims, inspections and communications with Farm Bureau Insurance agents.
Provide assistance to Farm Bureau Insurance agents and their staff in quoting, writing and maintaining their book of business
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience may be considered. Must possess a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record. Designation in AINS, API or AU required, or one must be completed within 12 months of hire.
Preferred: Office, insurance, inspection and/or construction trades experience preferred.
How to Apply: Please respond by applying on-line via the Michigan Farm Bureau Family of Companies Career page at https://careers-michfb.icims.com/jobs/2016/associate-property-casualty-underwriter/job, and complete an on-line application. You should also attach a resume to your on-line application.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8089465
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8089465
Trails and Parks Millage Program Coordinator
Under the general direction of the Parks Director this position is the primary contact for the Ingham County Trails and Parks Millage Program and is responsible for the coordination and monitoring of grants for non-motorized trails for the duration of each project, including blue ways, green ways and special projects, which requires highly technical oversight, management, and tracking and compliance assurance for these programs. Will communicate and interface with the Park Director, Deputy Controller, Staff and other local governments to allocate and track grant dollars appropriately and in accordance with the current millage plan. Works with communities on helping with local match from various state, federal and private grant programs. This position will analyze and evaluate data, manage funding from budgeting and programming through project implementation and financial closeout and have the ability to prepare reports, charts, maps and other graphs to display data and have background in GIS mapping and data collection.
1. With oversight from Director receives and reviews applications for Ingham County’s Trails applications for all rounds of the Ingham County Trails Parks Program and ensures they are complete and correct. Provides all necessary information to the Park Commission, Parks Director and Board of Commissioners including funding recommendations.
2. Coordinates and accounts for the appropriate reimbursements and financial information from local municipalities with the Financial Services Department. Assists the Parks Director in financial reporting through the development and modification of various forms for applicants and reimbursements to the millage program. Review contracts entered in MUNIS for accuracy, calculate and approve initial payments per contact language, monitor the Trails and Parks fund for accuracy, establish necessary general ledger accounts and projects, track and keep current fund balance and fund balance projections, develop and maintain spreadsheets, review reimbursement forms from other agencies and recommend payments.
3. Initiate changes to policies and procedures to expedite the obligation and expenditure of grant program funds.
4. Provide assistance to municipalities, and non-profit public entities regarding grants, trail and blue way planning, development, funding, management issues and completing application. Work with all communities to encourage and promote millage funded projects when they are awarded, started and completed. Coordinate and assist with scheduling special dedications, press releases, and social media for promotion of millage projects.
5. Develops and maintains effective relationships with the Board of Commissioners, Parks Commission, various agencies, trail user groups, volunteers, and local organizations and media representatives for trail and blue way development. Assists Director with presentations to boards, commissions, civic groups and the general public as necessary.
6. Implements Ingham County Board of Commissioners approved Trails and Parks master plans, following standards for management and maintenance for all trails and blue ways. Provides information to Park Commissioners, Board of Commissioners, Director and consultant as directed
and necessary for the millage program, as well as communication with attorney’s office and Board of Commissioners office. Communicates official Board of Commissioners resolutions, plans, policies and procedures to staff and the general public.
7. Assists Director with project management for millage funded capital improvement projects, assisting with soliciting for grants both public and private for the Ingham County Parks Capital Improvement Program and annually assisting with updating the major action program items as part of the Five-Year Ingham County Park Master Plan.
8. Prepares and maintains daily, monthly and annual reports and records of the millage as assigned.
9. Coordinates and attends stakeholder meetings and takes minutes at these and any other special millage related meetings, and coordinates temporary construction signage and permanent plaque delivery and ordering, as well as communicating with various government entities in regard to millage and financial funding items and questions related to the millage.
10. Responsible for routine monitoring of existing trails and blue ways via foot and bicycle and kayak or canoe to assess the present conditions as well as access potential critical connections that may be developed.
How to Apply: www.ingham.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position,
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8083066