NWH ROOF AND FLOOR TRUSS SYSTEMS
Salary: $12-$16 per hour
· Manual lathe and mill machinist wanted to manufacture small parts.
· Comply with safety practices and procedures.
· · Pay compensation will be based upon experience ($12-$16 per hour)Full time and Part time positions available.
Must be prompt and responsible. Must have 3 - 5 years of experience.
· ONLY Manual Machinist need apply
· NO CNC
How to Apply: Please apply by emailing resume to email@example.com
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8343209
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8343209
1. Receives, evaluates, and prioritizes calls for emergency and non-emergency service. Works various shifts and various days, including weekends and holidays. Works on-call as needed.
2. Dispatches necessary emergency units including law enforcement, fire, medical or other services.
3. Provides pre-arrival emergency medical instructions to the public while emergency personnel are in route.
4. Coordinates information between the public and emergency personnel via a Computer Aided Dispatch system (CAD) as well as radios, mobile data terminals, telephones, pager and other communication devices.
5. Monitors multiple public safety radio talk groups and responds to specific requests or needs.
6. Queries, processes and retrieves local court or public safety systems for criminal justice information. Examples include, but are not limited to, vehicle registrations, driving records and outstanding warrants.
7. Performs data entry as needed.
8. May be involved in training other staff.
How to Apply: https://mol.ingham.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8379225
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8379225
FT Admin Infrastructure Architect
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Salary: $65,269.00 - 76,033.00
This posting is open until filled
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Annual Salary: $65,269.00 - 76,033.00
Number of openings: 1
Department: Infrastructure Support Services
Position Type: Regular
Position Level: FT Administrative-2
Position Number: FA9612
Bargaining Unit: AFT (American Federation of Teachers)
Job Summary and Description
The “Infrastructure Architect” position at LCC is responsible for the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, and/or modification of computing infrastructure systems or applications, based on and related to user or system design specifications. They will utilize systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications and requirements, and be a subject matter expert for LCC computer systems, integration points, and IT operations using their discretion and judgment to determine the best solutions and implement new systems and processes. They will operate with minimal direct supervision while performing tasks related to maintaining and monitoring existing LCC computer systems, advising for capacity planning and growth; analyzing, designing, and writing specialized software applications as well as improving existing processes and procedures.
An Associate’s Degree
A minimum of five (5) years relevant Information Technology work experience required.
Demonstrable expertise in the administration and integration of Enterprise-class systems required.
Certification in one or more technologies required. (RHCE, Microsoft, etc.)
A Bachelor’s Degree
A minimum of two (2) years relevant Information Technology work experience preferred.
How to Apply: Apply online, https://lcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=3&id=350
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8634256
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8634256