Laborer/Tree Climber/and or Stump Grinders
AYLES TREE SERVICE
Full Time Laborers/ Tree Climbers/ Stump Grinding Operator (Potterville)
Compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
Full time Laborers, Tree Climbers, and Stump Grinding Operator: Positions will include running a chain saw, cleaning up brush and logs, raking, and driving trucks to and from job sites.
Wages starting $ 14.00+ per hr. (depending on experience) You will be driving company equipment to and from job sites. Work will be done in the surrounding Lansing areas. Equipment includes: chain saw, rakes, blowers, wood chippers. Openings: Climber: (2) position Labor: (4) positions. Stump Grinding Operator: (1) position
* Competitive Pay
* Vacation/ Holiday Pay
* Direct Deposit
* 40+ hours per week (Time and a Half over 40 hours)
Must be able to drive our standard transmission trucks.
Must be able to drive our standard transmission trucks.
How to Apply: Apply at our Office or Online: www.aylestreeservice.com ( upper right hand side of website above phone number you will find the link)
4079 E. Gresham Hwy. Potterville, MI. 48876 Exit #66 off of I-69 (Potterville/Grand Ledge exit) From the stop light go North on M-100 1 mile to Gresham Hwy. Turn Left (West)and go 1 1/2 mile to (4079 E. Gresham)the office is on the north side of the road. Just (1) driveway east of Eaton Co. Fox Park.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8657620
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8657620
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Salary: $ 56,864.05/yr
1. Design, implement, and manage a Quality Plan for the Ingham Community Health Centers that encompasses both clinical and administrative functions.
2. Chair Continuous Quality Improvement Committee. Develop and lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of improvement strategies.
3. Establish and measure quality indicators periodically at a determined intervals.
4. Target and prioritize low-performing indicators with improvement strategies, develop planning timeline to address them, and track changes to ensure strategies have been effective.
5. Develop and maintain an environment for continual quality improvement. Coordinate quality initiatives such as patient satisfaction, peer reviews, identifying poor performance indicators, etc.
6. Supports electronic health records to ensure that providers and clinicians are using the
software to its maximum potential and advantage relative to PCMH designation, meaningful use, and UDS measures.
7. Utilize electronic methods of data collection. Gather, process, and analyze data to create reports, charts, and graphs. Present reports to the Quality Committee of the Community Health Center Board and to other staff and groups, as needed.
8. Chair Policy Committee. Update and revise policies and procedures, as needed, in support of quality initiatives.
9. Serves as a lead role in quality-related issues. Plans, organizes, assigns and reviews the work of up to 5 other employees performing similar or closely related work.
10. Represent the Department at meetings with federal, state and local organizations. Promotes community awareness of the network of community health centers.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Business Administration or a related field is required.
A minimum of three years of clinical experience is required. Experience leading a quality program is preferred. Six months experience using an electronic health record system is also preferred.
Must possess a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan.
How to Apply: https://mol.ingham.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8650980
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8650980
Director of Business & Economics and Director of Communication Media & the Arts
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Salary: $ 58,869.00/yr
Posting Closes at 5 p.m. on: 5/30/2018
The date after which applications are not guaranteed review is 5/30/2018
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Annual Salary: $58,869.00 - 63,062.00
Number of openings: 2
Department: Business, Communication & the Arts
Position Type: Regular
Position Level: FT Administrative-2
Position Number: FA9600 & FA9601
Bargaining Unit: AFT (American Federation of Teachers)
Job Summary and Description
This posting is for two positions. One position will provide Administration to the Business & Economics area. The other will provide Administration to the Communication, Media, and the Arts area.
This position reports to the Associate Dean, Business, Communication, and the Arts. The Director provides administrative leadership, direct supervision, and advocacy for a subset of programs in the Business, Communication, and the Arts Department. Primary responsibilities include: establishing positive, collaborative and creative environments for teaching and learning in support of a diverse student, faculty and staff population; recruiting, hiring, supervising, mentoring, and evaluating faculty and staff; guiding the use of Department resources and budget to assure program and student outcomes
are achieved; working cooperatively with faculty to identify and implement learning tools and technologies that enhance program content and delivery; steering initiatives relating to course, curriculum and program assessment in a broader context of continuous quality improvement; determining with program faculty and Division leadership the schedule and staffing of course offerings; providing problem solving and conflict resolution in addressing both faculty and student concerns; and, representing both the Department and the Division on college-wide teams as well as in the greater community. The Director position is an administrative role that combines leadership, stewardship and management skills to ensure the Department operates efficiently and effectively. The Director must be able to make decisions based on what is best for the college as a whole and to work collaboratively with others to resolve issues, understanding that student learning needs and student success are important priorities.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Leadership experience in an academic unit.
Knowledge of current technologies and how they relate to both instructional and administrative practices.
Effective communication skills with faculty, staff, students, College leadership and the public.
Master’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
College-level teaching experience.
Supervisory experience in an academic unit.
How to Apply: Apply online, https://lcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=3&id=399
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8745520
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8745520