Assistant Manufacturing Associate
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
Execute tasks per cGMP guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures to manufacture, inspect and package Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed. Complete training and maintain competence per the manufacturing qualification block training program. Actively incorporate the Core Values set out by Emergent BioSolutions while performing day to day activities.
* Complete training and demonstrate competency on Assistant Technician qualification blocks in accordance with the training progression pathway
* Execute and document procedural steps in compliance with cGMP standards, clean room behavior and aseptic technique Standard Operating Procedures
* Comply with all applicable rules and regulations of Emergent and the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry. This includes FDA regulations such as cGMP, GDP, EH&S regulations and company regulations such as the employee handbook
* Maintain state of facility environmental control including: preparation of defined concentrations of cleaning solutions, daily, monthly, quarterly and annual cleaning of manufacturing surfaces and equipment per Standard Operating Procedures
* Review all documentation generated for accuracy of calculations, data entry and completeness of process signature steps as each step is completed. Perform real time review of all documentation (BPRs, forms, logs, etc.) in the area throughout the shift
* Stock gowning and consumable supplies in the controlled areas maintaining Just-In-Time inventory (JIT) control of manufacturing materials
* Follow standard work guidelines
* Collaborate with applicable Integrated Process Teams to participate in continuouos improvement and learn new Lean concepts
* Actively participate in kan ban and 5S systems
Inspection and Packaging
* Acknowledge GMPH alarms and perform appropriate follow up to ensure impact to product is minimized
* Successfully complete inspector qualification requirements to identify, classify and cull product defects, including those defects which could impact patient safety (inspector qualification)
* Independently operate labeling equipment with minimal supervision (Qualification)
* Apply traceability and expiration information to secondary packaging components such as cartons and cases.
Confirm suitability of secondary packaging components during printing processes through 100% inspection (carton printing, case creation)
* Package product in secondary and final packaging components while performing 100% reconciliation of product rejects (Packaging)
* Action Oriented Identify and seize new opportunities
* Resilient Displays a positive attitude despite adversity
* Builds Networks Build strong networks and maintain relationships across the site
* Collaborate Partner with others to get work done
Type/keyboard, visual acuity, stand, walk, sit, twist/turn, climb, reach outward, reach above shoulder, hand dexterity, bend, squat/kneel, lift/carry 50 lbs, and pull 100 lbs. Use phone, copier, computer, and hand tools. Work around loud noises, in multiple locations, and with restricted access to laboratory.
Organize/coordinate, calibrate precise measurements, make decisions, plan, and communicate.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list.
Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.
How to Apply: Apply at: http://www.americasjobexchange.com/job/job_apply?jobId=584082607&source=MI
Employer's Job# 27879 Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9818423
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9818423
CAPITAL AREA MICHIGAN WORKS!
Performing Employment Services functions at our Lansing Service Center;
Providing excellent customer service (in person and via telephone) to employers, job seekers, and visitors;
Assisting job seekers and employers in using the Pure Michigan Talent Connect web site, including troubleshooting, problem solving and computer problems; assisting customers with resumes, cover letters, job search strategies;
Operate the Reemployment program for Ingham County;
Navigate the OSMIS database;
Schedule and reserve rooms for individuals using the Service Center;
All other duties as assigned.
At least one year of experience in Human Resources, business management, or retail.
Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) in human resources, business, education, psychology or related social science area preferred.
Interpersonal skills necessary to work with customers, staff, employers, on-site supervisors, and the general public.
Understanding of job search activities, community resources, labor market information and career development.
PC Window applications, database software, and Internet experience.
Work history with demonstrated success in taking initiative, follow through, professionalism, problem solving and teamwork.
Business Solutions Professional (BSP) certification strongly recommended.
Helpful: Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) Certification; bilingual (any languages); knowledge of workforce development; social media skills.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
How to Apply: Salary is $35,000-40,000 per year with excellent fringe benefits.
Apply by mailing (or delivering in person) a cover letter and a resume to: Edythe Copeland, Chief Executive Officer, Capital Area Michigan Works!, 2110 S. Cedar Street, Lansing, MI 48910. Cover letter and resume may also be emailed to Tsand@camw.net with "Talent Specialist ReEmployment" in the subject line.
Applications accepted continuously until the position is filled.
An equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Michigan Relay Center/TTY Callers Use 711 or (844) 578-6563.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9833939
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9833939
Underground Fiber Laborer
Earthcom, Inc. was founded in 1999. Celebrating 16 years in business, Earthcom designs, constructs, deploys and maintains wireless and fiber communication systems.
We self-perform most of our work, and employ a well-seasoned management team that is best in the industry.
Working with Earthcom, a cutting-edge industry leader, provides many challenging opportunities to those looking to succeed.
Through continuous training, our employees provides customers with the best construction and service possible.
We look forward to receiving your application or resume.
A leader in wireless communication is looking for an experienced:
Underground Fiber Laborer
Immediate openings available for Underground Cable Installers/Laborers. Lansing based company is seeking experienced individuals for Underground Telecommunications Construction (“OSP”) projects throughout Michigan and the mid-West region
Must be willing and able to perform various basic manual labor tasks while working outdoors.
Previous construction, civil construction and equipment operation experience a plus. • Must be willing and able to travel out of town overnight.
· Must possess valid drivers’ license (CDL with air brake endorsement a plus) and have acceptable driving record.
· You must have reliable transportation.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
How to Apply: Resumes + applications may be mailed to:
Earthcom, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895, faxed to 517-482-1751 or emailed to email@example.com .
Please indicate position you are applying for in your submission.
If Human Reources is interested in your qualifications, you will be emailed an application that you must fill out and return back to them for consideration. Please check your SPAM for email.
Visit our website www.earthcom.us to learn more about our organization
Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mitalent.org URL for the position,
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9793391
EISEN SUPPLY TECHNOLOGIES
How You Would Make an Impact at Eisen
We are building a diverse team of dynamic individuals who value high-quality, high-impact products.
We are looking for business and marketing professionals who are excellent generalist and have a strong focus on business development.
You'll be working in small, multi-functional teams with product managers.
Opportunities and Responsibilities
* Building new connections on top of our existing network
* Solving challenging and unique problems to improve our market reach
* Collaborating with the Product Teams to reach users across the globe
* Compensation reflecting your achievement
* Completed a four year degree
* You have experience planning a strategy and executing it
* Deep interest in developing new market potential quickly
* Track record of managing and growing sales in manufacturing production parts industry
* You're passionate and knowledgeable about one or more areas of non--consumer business development
* You love meeting people, and offering friendly experiences
* You have a healthy appetite leadership and over achieving
* You are proud of your craft - you value professionalism and setting targets
* You have experience working with outreach, networking, and follow-up tools
* You have a track record of growing sales, and references to back it
Technologies you'll get to work with
* Constant Contact
* Contact Manager
* Online advertising
Our Mission for Your Employment
Eisen's unique, comprehensive employment program will provide you with the tools and knowledge to carry you forward in your career.
As an Eisen employee, you'll have an opportunity to experience meaningful work in your area of interest, define your career goals, develop new skills, and build relationships.
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with a team dedicated to our mission of helping businesses. We love to collaborate, make an impact and innovate as we build the Eisen products.
You will spend time with a group of individuals who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
About Eisen Supply Technologies
Success through innovation, growth through empowerment.
Eisen Supply Technologies™ is a market leading provider of engineered fasteners and precision machined assembly components for large manufacturers, dedicated to supporting a global supply chain of production parts for our customers.
Visit us at www.eisenusa.com
Job Location Compensation Type Pay Rate East Lansing, Michigan, United States Paid Not Specified
Company Size Industry Company Type 10 - 50 employees Manufacturing Industry Private Company
Company Address Website Social Media 3340 Pinetree Rd, Lansing, MI 48911 http://eisenusa.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/eisen-electric-corp
1) Experience in production parts sales
2) How to Apply: Fill out survey and submit with application.
Apply at: eisenusa.com
Submit these documents:
1) Job Application
3) Cover Letter clearly stating type of experience(entry level, mid-level), salary history, type of compensation, expected salary, and availability to start work
4) Employment Survey
5) Professional References
HOW TO APPLY
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9738935
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9738935
PRIME HOUSING GROUP
General upkeep and repair for East Lansing property management company.
This person will be able to listen to and follow directions.
This position will eventually require on-call rotations for nights and weekend.
Motivated, skilled Maintenance Technician desire for general upkeep and repair for East Lansing property management company.
This experienced individual will be responsible for minor electrical and plumbing duties, general carpentry and painting. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladders.
This person will be able to listen to and follow directions.
This position will eventually require on-call rotations for nights and weekend.
Valid driver's license with clean driving record required.
Must have own reliable transportation.
How to Apply: Please come to the office to complete an application:
1390 East Grand River Ave, East Lansing MI 48823 Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9771135
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9771135
Operations Center Team Lead
The Operations Center Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Operations Center Team, ensuring that staff is performing appropriately to meet company goals, and making recommendations to the Operations Center Manager to move the department in a positive direction.
The Operations Center Team Lead will also perform general Operations Center Technician duties as needed.
As an Operations Center Team Lead you would:
· Monitor and react to alerts from various reporting sources
· Communicate with customers over multiple mediums to provide exceptional customer service and support
· Troubleshoot variety of issues and determine the source cause
· Configure, update, and troubleshoot LAMP stack and cPanel
· Collaborate with internal support groups and customers
· Facilitate handoffs to other teams to ensure speedy resolution of customer facing issues
· Coordinate with other teams in the research and planning for complex tasks often involving interdepartmental participation
· Participate in the research and planning of customer maintenance to ensure completion and customer satisfaction
· Serve as an escalation point for all internal departments and customers in order to complete and/or investigate advanced topics
· Communicate clearly with customers via telephone, chat, and help desk (email) to provide exceptional support
· Work with customers to properly diagnose and troubleshoot their requests to ensure that we are able to fully understand and resolve their issue
· Manage and document customer interactions appropriately
· Facilitate communication/handoffs between appropriate departments/shifts
· Attend ongoing trainings, meetings, and events as required
· Create, review, and improve internal documentation
· Maintain communication and follow up to ensure company staff is fully informed of all pertinent information
· Respond to and document emergent situations appropriately
· Continuously identify and implement efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
· Collaborate with team members, project managers, and stakeholders on assigned projects
· Be responsible for the employee life cycle including; disciplinary actions, performance reviews, goal reaching activities, fostering a positive environment, following company policies, etc.
· 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
· Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
· Continuous beverage service
· Fun employer-sponsored events
· A collaborative team culture
· Consistent/set work hours
· Challenging non-redundant daily duties
· A voice in how things get done
· Access to ongoing training
· 3+ years IT industry experience
· 1+ years experience within the Operations Center Team
· Solid working knowledge of RPM based Linux Distributions
· Basic knowledge of non-RPM based Linux distributions
· Basic understanding of core hardware and OS functionalities
· Basic networking knowledge with the ability to perform basic configurations of networking services
· Solid working knowledge of Windows Server
· Experience with LAMP/WAMP stack and BIND
· Experience working with Monitoring Systems (Zenoss, Nagios, Cacti, Prometheus, etc.)
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
· Advanced customer service and problem solving skills, with focus on handling customer concerns or disputes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, emphasising tact and respect for customer understanding and expectations
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining strict adherence to customer expectations and company policy
· Working knowledge of cPanel/Plesk
· Proven ability to appropriately prioritize tasks to ensure high priority issues are solved expediently
· Proven leadership capacity
· RHCSA or equivalent experience
· Bachelor?s degree in a related field, or comparable combination of education or relative experience
Bonus Points For:
· Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, etc.)
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties.
Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs.
The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract.
The employment contract remains ?at will?.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply: Online: https://nlx.jobsyn.org/42b38039cf004d48ba7e36f485079335151 Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9807624
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9807624