HIP HOMES LLC
Renovate houses. Remodel homes. Residential construction.
5 or more years of carpentry experience (rough or finish). Must provide your own tools. Prefer someone with management potential to lead crew.
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com or call John at 517-348-9045.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/5774377
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5774377
Mold Tooling Technician 2nd shift
Magna Exteriors, an operating group of Magna International Inc., is a full-service global supplier of automotive exterior systems. We design, engineer and manufacture bumper fascia systems; exterior trim; modular systems; class A body panels; structural components; and under hood and underbody components for automotive, commercial truck, consumer, and industrial markets.
DexSys manufactures plastic injected, molded bumpers to the automotive industry.
Specific Job Duties:
• Execute modifications, engineering changes, and repairs of molds within specified time schedules.
• Maintain records of work performed as required using PMC System and work order procedure.
• Assist injection molding department by troubleshooting mold operations.
• Must demonstrate the ability to use required hand tools for the Mold Department and have all tools and equipment required to perform work prior to beginning at DexSys.
• Must demonstrate understanding of mold specifications and ensure they are correct in the tool.
• Must demonstrate the ability to read tool designs.
• Fabricate equipment as required.
• Proficiency in spotting, parting line repair and hand working skills preferred.
• Must have High School Diploma or GED with minimum six years’ direct job related experience or completion of Apprenticeship Program. Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study preferred.
• Computer skills an asset.
Related Work Experience:
• Minimum two years’ production environment experience in injection molding or related field desired.
• CNC experience preferred.
• Welding experience preferred.
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while:
• Standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis,
• Ability to perform work that is below the knees and above the shoulders on an occasional basis.
• Ability to climb stairs is necessary and ability to wear a respirator if necessary
• Good vision at a close distance is required.
• Manufacturing environment
• Nicotine and tobacco free facility (on-site and off-site)
Non-smoker (on and off-site)
How to Apply:
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9679104
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9679104
CAPITAL INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES
Reviews and enters coded medical encounters to accurately reflect charges, maximize revenue capture and ensure compliance with state and federal laws, Medicare and other third party insurance plan requirements. Reviews and records Medicare, third party insurance and patient payments to ensure accurate patient financial records are maintained. Responds to billing and collection inquiries in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Reviews the coded medical encounters for accuracy, revenue capture and compliance with state and federal laws, Medicare and other third party insurance plan requirements.
2. Creates claims from the coded medical encounters in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) in a timely manner in order to accurately bill for services and maximize practice revenue.
3. Accurately and timely posts government, commercial and patient payments at the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) level.
4. Verifies the balances of the daily payment batches submitted to the Billing Department by the Receptionists to ensure accurate payment and bank deposit records are maintained.
5. Enters payments, credits, and adjustments into the Billing Software System in order to maintain accurate patient financial records.
6. Processes insurance and patient refunds in a timely manner.
7. Reviews claim rejections, corrects errors and resubmits as required to maximize practice revenue.
8. Monitors outstanding balances in patient accounts to ensure appropriate and timely action is taken to receive payment.
9. Answers telephone and responds to voice and emails regarding billing and collection inquiries in a timely manner.
10. Adheres to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements to ensure HIPAA, safety standards and practice protocols are followed.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
NON- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Opens and sorts incoming mail addressed to the Billing Department and forwards to the appropriate personnel for processing.
2. Prints, collates and mails paper insurance claim forms as requested.
3. Reloads paper and replaces toner in copier, printer, fax machine or other office equipment to ensure supply levels are maintained throughout the workday.
Must have high school diploma or GED.
Certification as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or other formal coursework or training in insurance billing is helpful.
Three years experience in a medical billing is required.
Experience with eClinical Works electronic health record system a plus.
Must have 3 years medical billing experience to be considered
How to Apply:
Please apply on our careers page at cimamed.com
Incomplete online applications or applications submitted without a resume being uploaded, will not be considered for hire.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/6066445
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 6066445