FT Support – Customer Service Support - CEWD
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Salary: $13.60 - 15.23
Provide excellent customer service and support for students, instructional staff, and department staff for Continuing and Communication Education. Assist the Director of LLCS in maintaining a welcoming and professional learning and work environment. Provide clerical support for Lifelong Learning and back-up support for Corporate Training (BCI). Schedule appointments and assist students with the admissions process. Assist in registration of students for credit and non-credit courses and administer placement and course tests.
Perform general office duties including answering phones, filing, processing mail, stocking and organizing office supplies, submitting work requests, preparing reports and delivering course evaluation packages. Provide facilities-related support such as cleaning classrooms, whiteboards and commons area, setting up classroom furniture according to instructor specifications, delivering and setting up portable computer units in classrooms, troubleshooting and reporting technology issues, and maintaining and organizing literature racks. Assist with the hiring and training of student employees and provide indirect supervision and delegation of work tasks as needed.
Must also be available to work morning or afternoon shifts on a regular basis and Saturdays as needed to provide support for scheduled classes and activities. Schedule may fluctuate based on the student and program needs. Positions currently open at LCC West Campus - Lansing.
Associate's Degree or an equivalent combination of educational and work experience. (Note: the equivalent combo could be some education and a year of related work experience.) Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Experience with all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) required. Demonstrated understanding of working with and troubleshooting computer technology required. Demonstrated customer service experience required.
Preferred:Experience with media equipment preferred. Experience with special events and conference planning preferred. Minimum of one year of experience in a customer service or related field preferred. Minimum of one year of experience in an academic setting preferred.
How to Apply: Apply online, https://lcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=3&id=300
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8427262
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8427262
Store Manager - Lansing
Salary: $30,000 per year
We are searching for a positive and energetic person to join our team as Store Manager in the Lansing area. We appreciate enthusiastic individuals with a strong desire to serve our employees, customers, participants and the public, supporting our vision of Changing Lives Through the Power of Work. The Store Manager is a full-time salaried position, reporting to the District Manager & Retail Director. We are and Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
OBJECTIVE: To operate a retail store within a given budget while meeting or exceeding a production plan, monthly sales goals and planned company contribution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. Continually support and work cooperatively as a team player with all members of retail and upper management as well as all other departments within GICMH. 2. Serve as positive role model to all associates, participants and customers. 3. Oversee shipping and receiving between store and plant within appropriate timelines.
4. Ensure all completed and required items are forwarded to headquarters (sales/cash reports, time cards, corrective actions, time-off requests, performance appraisals, etc)
5. Ability to create and meet monthly production plan while ensuring all quality and quantity standards are met.
6. Responsible for all human resources management including hiring, training of staff, performance management.
7. Responsible for timely completion and posting of store staff work schedules. These schedules are to be written to meet company needs while staying within budgeted hours.
8. Review and respond to customer complaints in a professional manner. Develop a store culture that prevents complaints.
9. Oversee and follow all opening and closing procedures. 10. Responsible for all cash handling issues including cash counts, bank deposits, register transactions. 11. Follow weekly rotation policies on all goods
12. Responsible for periodic inventory, as scheduled.
13. Provide complete and accurate information on all required items to be forwarded to corporate headquarters 14. Availability to meet operation needs in regard to work shifts, alarms, training and meetings.
· ADDITONAL DUTIES Maintain a safe environment for all employees, participants and customers. Cashier, assist customers, process, clean and perform other non-managerial functions on a daily basis Other duties as assigned by District Manager or Sr. Vice President of Retail Sales/Donated Goods.
· RESULTS EXPECTED To meet or exceed monthly production plan To meet or exceed monthly sales goals and planned contribution. Develop a and maintain a strong management team Develop and maintain a high level of customer service for both management and staff
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
SKILLS REQUIRED: • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Retail related sales experience • Minimum of two year management/supervision experience • Marketing and/or merchandising training preferred.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: • Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and nights. • Provide own transportation and adequate insurance for such. Must maintain a valid driver's license and driving record acceptable to Goodwill's liability insurance provider. Must be able to respond to alarm calls and make bank deposits. • Must have own phone for alarm calls and store business
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS • Ability to reach, bend, twist and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
How to Apply: For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/709355-29327
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8427033
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8427033
1. Manages and maintains both active and inactive animal physical records systems. Manages the animal census/inventory process and all data entered in ZIMS (Zoological Information Managements System). Ensures safe animal shipments.
2. Manages and monitors animal transactions and coordinates to ensure legal compliance with local, state, federal and international laws. Performs all duties associated with acquisition and management of local, federal and state wildlife permits and licenses.
3. Primary liaison with the institution and International Species Information System (ISIS). Participates in Zoological Registrars Association (ZRA) in an effort to develop and set standards for animal data management.
4. Secretary to the Zoo Advisory Board; post meeting dates, maintain member list, gather reports for packet, assist with resolutions, agendas, type minutes and email packets to the zoo board members and employees.
5. Process payroll, enter PARs, and generate reports utilizing MUNIS.
6. Processes P-card statements, cash receipting of admissions, parking, and shelter revenues, bank reconciliations, processes payables for all zoo invoices.
7. Assist with work orders for any IT issues such as phone, computer, copier and printers.
8. Answers phones, orders office supplies, files and assists employees and visitors with requests.
9. Provides administrative support for the Zoo Director.
10. Uses two-way radio to maintain contact as required with employees and participates in emergency response according to zoo emergency procedures.
How to Apply: https://mol.ingham.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position,
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8424749