Client Services Assistant
We are looking for people who share our commitment to excellence, our passion for client service and our abiding interest in commercial real estate. In this fast-paced industry, the Client Services Assistant provides administrative support to our commercial real estate professionals. Responsibilities in this position include contract, legal, and general document preparation and tracking, as well as marketing, proposal, presentation and communication materials preparation and distribution. These day-to-day responsibilities may gravitate toward either the administrative tasks or the creative tasks, or a combination of each, based on the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the individual.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from 2-year college.
Minimum two to three years related experience and/or training.
Experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals, in sales or marketing environment, preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions.
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to manipulate basic templates in PowerPoint, PhotoShop and/or InDesign preferred.
How to Apply:
Please submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9311955
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9311955
Supplier Quality Engineer (Lansing)
LOC PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS INC.
Loc Performance Products; Michigan's premiere full service manufacturer of large CNC machined components and assemblies for military and commercial applications.
Loc Performance is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Supplier Quality Engineer to join our Quality department!
If you are interested in a work environment that provides support, encouragement and development then we want you!
Come join our Loc family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Investigates supplier concerns and implements appropriate corrective actions.
Reviews and dispositions supplier PPAP / FAI data submissions.
Completes source inspection activity at the supplier location.
Monitors supplier performance and communicates scorecards on a regular basis.
Conducts quality system audits at supplier facilities.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Incentives
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to travel up to 40%.
Education and Experience Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Computer Skills To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook .
Other Skills and Abilities Working knowledge of GD&T; is essential. Practical experience with AIAG Core Tools (PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC). Experience working within an ISO/TS16949 or AS9100 environment.
To apply please select “APPLY” below. If you have questions regarding the application process or require assistance or an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com or contact Human Resources at 517.679.6100. In addition, you can apply in person at 1600 N. Larch St, Lansing, MI 48906. We will be happy to assist you in the application process.
Loc Performance is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
How to Apply:
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9291460
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9291460
Position Reports To: Store e-Commerce Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Select and gather products for customers’ on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and
quality. Assemble customers’ on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars
when customers arrive at store for pick up. Provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers
want to return again to on-line shopping. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity,
diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
• Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness
• Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines
• Receive customers’ orders from Order Selector according to guidelines; store products in optimal temperature
• Initiate and complete selection process for customers’ on-line orders
• Read and follow directions given in the note section
• Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen
• Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to calls in a professional and timely manner
• Retrieve each customer’s order from all staging locations and ensure order accuracy
• Process the orders through the point of sale (POS) system
• Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock
• Scan and bag orders on the go while following all bagging standards
• Communicate any substitutions or exceptions to customer’s order at time of pick-up
• Load order into customers’ cars
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment
• Report pricing, scanning, and item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the store eCommerce
• Inspect equipment and notify store e-Commerce supervisor or other store management of items in need of repair
• Perform required opening and closing procedures
• Learn and adapt to new and improved processes
• Assist in training new e-Commerce team members
• Meet/exceed productivity standards
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Some of the Leadership Behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
• Puts the Customer First - Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in
mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect.
• Communicates Effectively and Candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, is approachable, relates well to
others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly,
• Achieves Results Through Teamwork – Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds
self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
• Leads Through Positive Influence – Demonstrates strong character, builds partnerships, models a conscious
balance between work and personal life, takes personal responsibility for own development, role models
leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust.
• Coaches and Develops Others - Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be
their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback.
• Leads Change and Innovation - Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas,
champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment
about which ideas will work.
• Executes with Excellence - Is action oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews
progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
• Provides Clear and Strategic Direction - Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action,
stays focused on the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future, understands
the industry and marketplace.
• Safety Awareness -Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Effective communication skills
• Basic knowledge of computers
• Basic math skills (adding and subtracting)
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to read shelf tags
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several times throughout the day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time and walk constantly
• Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience:
• Experience as a cashier
• Experience in a production oriented environment
• Experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience stocking shelves
Potential Career Path from this position:
• Lead e-Commerce Clerk
• Store e-Commerce Supervisor
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.Kroger.com or in person
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/9132423
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 9132423