Renovate houses. Remodel homes. Residential construction.
5 or more years of carpentry experience (rough or finish). Must provide your own tools. Prefer someone with management potential to lead crew.
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John at 517-348-9045.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/5774377
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5774377
Financial Services Director
1. Develops and administers financial policies for the Board of Commissioners and all county departments and agencies.
2. Manages accounting policies for all county operating funds, special purpose construction and operating grant funds, trust funds, capitol improvement funds and other funds which are deposited with the Ingham County Treasurer.
3. Supervises grant recording of expenditures and revenues and financial reporting thereof.
4. Oversees and directs special financial analysis such as the internally prepared cost allocation plan and internal audits.
5. Oversees the general ledger, payroll and accounts payable processing. Oversees testing, implementation and modifications of the related software.
6. Responsible for required IRS payroll reports, as well as retirement, deferred compensation, and flexible benefit plan reports and payments.
7. Monitors departments and agencies to ensure compliance with State requirements and generally accepted accounting principles.
8. Oversees the accounting practices for Drain Commissioner Component Unit.
9. Oversees preparation of the internally prepared Ingham County Comprehensive Annual Financial Report in compliance with accounting standards established by the Governmental Accounting Standard Board (GASB).
10. Is a member of the Deferred Compensation Committee, responsible for assessing the administration of the plan and its investments.
11. Is a member of the County Retiree Health Insurance Trust Board, responsible for investing the assets of the County’s OPEB Trust.
12. Is responsible for the administration of all the employee benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance.
13. Is responsible for the County’s property and liability coverage, claim processing and IBNR annual calculations.
14. Is responsible for the financial administration of the County’s worker’s compensation self-insurance fund.
15. Is responsible for the reconciliation of all cash and bank accounts (maintained by the Treasurer’s office) to the County’s general ledger system.
16. May attend Budget and Finance Committee meetings.
17. Oversees and provides guidance for the Annual Single Audit and all follow-up issues with Federal Departments.
18. Is responsible for the safekeeping of the Ingham County financial data input to the computer system.
19. Responsible for issuing required reports in a timely manner, such as 1099’s, W-2s and 1095 forms.
20. Provides accounting expertise and assistance to County component units and departments.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A CPA is preferred. A minimum of seven (7) years of related experience is required.
How to Apply:
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8864277
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8864277
Recovery/Wrecker/Tow Truck Driver
HETTLER’S TOWING/KP AUTOBODY
Must possess a decent driving record and live within a ten mile radius of St. Johns. Qualified applicants, due to insurance and licensing requirements, must also be at least 21 years of age and have no drunk driving record for at least 5 years. Must have a minimum of a chauffeurs license and pass a drug screen. Selected individual will need to be available for on call towing every other weekend and two nights per week. Hours could vary from 40-60 hours per week. No Experience Necessary. Mechanic skills a plus, but not necessary.
Must be dependable, reliable and trustworthy. Benefits and advancement opportunities available by merit. Must be able to follow directions and abide by all safety policies, possess good judgement and customer service skills
How to Apply:
Please apply by phone at: 989-224-7066 or in person at Hettler's Towing (K P Autobody) 4129 S. US-27, Saint Johns, MI 48879.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/5583802
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5583802