MICHIGAN HOME REHAB
Salary: $12/hour until proven skills
Michigan property rental company is in need of construction workers with a strong background in installing exterior vinyl siding. These individuals will have reliable transportation and own basic hand tools (siding tools desirable!). Report to the Maintenance Manager daily, working day shift hours Monday through Friday.
Must have reliable transportation. Basic carpenter, carpentry and/or construction experience. Some other requirements to this position, involves the ability to measure, cut, and install siding on a residential building--includes all other basics in the trade of siding without supervision and possessing the ability to keep on task with a team-work mentality. To be able to work alone at times, but also work in small groups contributing to smooth operations and timely completions on projects.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to EMAIL: email@example.com and phone Laura to set up interviews: 517-641-7271
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/7172282
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 7172282
Construction Road Crew: Laborer
INTERSTATE SEALANT AND CONCRETE
Perform skilled and unskilled work of average to considerable difficulty in the accomplishment of various tasks and projects. Assist supervisors and foreman; work as a team to have the most successful outcome of a roadway or airport project.
· Repeatedly stand, walk and sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, bend body downward and forward, bending at the knees, and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
· Ability to work long hours and exposed to outdoor weather conditions, fumes, airborne particles, ornoxious chemicals, and is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. Working conditions may occasionally be loud.
· Must be able to rotate from tasks including driving with trailer to lifting boxes, working with sealing equipment, small machinery, flagging, concrete repair including occasional jackhammer usage.
· Must be able to understand and follow directions and work as a team for the good of the project.
· Must be able to maintain and fill out fleet reports for vehicles and report any maintenance issues/cleaning of vehicle.
· Able to properly use tools and equipment.
· Ability to wear active personal protective equipment.
· Ability to complete physical qualifications to maintain a valid driver s license.
Job Duties (4 Levels) : Critical features of this job are described below, they may be changed at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Minimum Qualifications for all levels:
· Required to maintain valid driver s license
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must be able to travel out of state
· Must pass the pre-employment physical examination
· Must pass the pre-employment drug/alcohol test, and random tests
· Able to work on road and airport projects that include widening and removal of old seal by sandblasting or compressed air or pressure washing behind sawman.
· Able to use jackhammer to remove corners of spall repair and prepare spall to accept concrete or alternative fast setting product.
· Able to provide general skills of supporting general laborer Level 1-4 in a team approach.
· Able to assist in flagging or work-zone setup with more experienced laborer.
· Maintain safety standards set by ISC safety policies.
· Attend and participate in safety meetings and supervisory meetings as required.
· Perform additional assignments per supervisor direction.
MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO TRAVEL FOR TWO WEEKS TO TWO MONTHS AT A TIME.
How to Apply: PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO YSANTANA@INTERSTATESEALANT.COM OR COME INTO OUR OFFICE AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8189282
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8189282
FT Admin Director of the Office of Compliance
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Salary: $81,151.00 - 83,991.00/year
The Director of the Office of Compliance (DOC) provides college-wide oversight and coordination of an institutional compliance program that promotes the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and responsibility within Lansing Community College. They monitor and facilitate compliance with federal, state and governing requirements, as well as standards for institutions of higher education, including laws, regulations, statutes, codes, policies, procedures, rules, directives, in addition to adherence with the College's own policies and procedures.
The DOC is charged with developing and articulating the elements of the College's compliance program and establishing standards for implementation across compliance functions and activities. Coordination and communication are key functions of this position with regard to planning, implementing, and monitoring the compliance program. The DOC serves as the focal point for compliance activities. They work collaboratively with senior leadership and report directly to the Sr. Vice-President for Finance, Administration and Advancement.
The DOC is a person of high integrity, and any other duties assigned to the DOC will not conflict with the compliance goals.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited institution and two years of relevant professional compliance experience.
Master’s or Law Degree.
Specialized training or experience in regulatory affairs, higher education accreditation, FERPA, HIPAA, Title IV, Title VI, Title VII, and Title IX.
Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations.
Familiarity with higher education is highly preferred.
How to Apply: Apply online, https://lcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=3&id=192
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8189016
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8189016