ROUND LAKE PRODUCE & DISTRIBUTING
Mondays are longer working hours than the rest of the week. Pay may be inceased based on skill and ability.
Looking for motivated individuals to cut and properly package produce. Must follow all safety guidelines, policies and procedures. Must work in a safe and sanitary manner. Willing to train the right person. This is a full time 40+ hour a week day shift position, no nights or weekends. Must be physically able to stand for the majority of the day and utilize cutting tools properly and safely.
How to Apply:
Interrested job seekers need to apply in person at the place of business, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. 1161 E. Clark Rd., Dewitt, MI 48820
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/7716300
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 7716300
Route Service Sales Rep
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This is a rewarding opportunity! To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) (US) or Provincial requirements (Canada) for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements (US), qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
In order to comply with Provincial requirements (Canada), qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Possess a valid driver's license in good standing
All successful candidates will also possess:
• The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• A High School diploma, GED or Military Service
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
• Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
• A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit
How to Apply:
Apply online, www.cintas.com
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8596452
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8596452
At Dewpoint, our people are what make us successful. We work hard and play hard, it makes our culture an enjoyable experience. Our team that is a blend of seasoned professionals and the brightest and best young talent.
Project Manager Key Duties & Responsibilities
The individuals filling this role will be expected to be capable of leading a variety of projects in large complex enterprise or government environments.
• Leads and directs small to medium sized high-priority projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration and interaction with customer executives
• Interfaces with customer management on a regular basis
• Presents project status and issues to customer personnel through formal presentations
• Conducts regular meetings with Dewpoint executives documenting current status of project including technical, schedule and financial issues that may be present
• Coaches and mentors new project managers and/or contractors on Dewpoint’s established project management processes
• Manages projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
• Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire project life cycle life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
• Responsible for developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project
• Manages financial aspects of the project against assigned budgets
• Overall responsibility for the project
• Assist and review all Startup and Planning documents
• Manages the scope, risks, issues, deliverables, and schedule of individual project tasks
• Attend the Executive Committee meetings and provide project status updates
• Monitoring team dynamics and team accountability related to delivery commitments
• Assigning project tasks and coordinate resources, including the review of individual issues and concerns (e.g., vacation and time-off requests) and resolving or escalating such issues as needed
• Managing (e.g., tracking, updating, reviewing) the dashboard and executive reports using metric data
• Establishing and enforcing the use of the project’s Change Control process
• Establishing and enforcing the use of the project’s Communication Plan
• Establishing and enforcing the use of the project’s Quality Plan
• Presenting details of the project Risk Management Strategy to the Steering Committee
• Reviews and edits Statements of Work or proposals generated by Dewpoint’s technical team
• Assists in Dewpoint’s proposal generation process
• Identifies and documents potential sales opportunities at customer sites
• Communicates customer needs and desires with the Dewpoint assigned Business Development Executive
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with customer personnel to ensure contract renewals occur
Project Management Office
• Supports the development and expansion of Dewpoint’s internal Project Management Office
• Implements policies and system controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all Dewpoint’s corporate initiatives related to the PMO
• Performs weekly time entry in accordance with established Dewpoint time reporting requirements
• Continues professional development through attendance at meeting, professional seminars and
How to Apply:
Please send all resumes to Kelly Schafka, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/6784100
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 6784100