WEATHER EXTRA: Rain returns
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Monday will be dry, but we’ll notice a change from the weekend with mostly cloudy skies back in place across the area. First Alert Chief Meteorologist Darrin Rockcole has the details on the next storm system heading our way.
- Officials urge drivers to prepare cars before holiday travel
- Shopping small business before Black Friday in Mid-Michigan
- Justin Fields runs for 104 yards and passes for 169 in his return. Bears lose to Lions 31-26
- Homer Community Schools closed due to boil water advisory
- Heavy fighting breaks out around another Gaza hospital as babies evacuated to Egypt
- Human torso found on New York beach
ALMANAC INFORMATION for November 20, 2023
- Average High: 45º Average Low 30º
- Lansing Record High: 67° 1930
- Lansing Record Low: 5° 1880
- Jackson Record High: 72º 1930
- Jackson Record Low: 11º 1951
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.