Cloudy skies on Monday ahead of rain showers, and a preview of today’s top stories
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Clouds thicken up today ahead of the next system that brings us steady rains on Tuesday. First Alert Meteorologist shares the cooler temperatures and rain showers we can expect for Thanksgiving travel this week. And, Taylor Gattoni looks ahead at the headlines for our evening newscasts.
ALMANAC INFORMATION for November 20, 2023
- Average High: 45º Average Low 30º
- Lansing Record High: 67° 1953
- Lansing Record Low: 5° 1895
- Jackson Record High: 67º 1985
- Jackson Record Low: 11º 1951
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.