Weather Extra: Muggy and stormy Wednesday, a First Alert Weather Day
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - We have a hot, muggy, and stormy mid-week as we start this First Alert Day. First Alert Meteorologist Justin Bradford has the details on what we can expect and when.
- Hot, Muggy Wednesday with Rounds of Storms
- Man dies after police standoff, fire, in Bath Township
- Jackson Public Schools to close Aug. 23 due to possible contamination
- Jackson restaurant offering free dinner to area firefighters following massive structure fire
- Jackson football team mourns after tragic death of former teammate
ALMANAC INFORMATION for August 23, 2023
- Average High: 80º Average Low 59º
- Lansing Record High: 96° 1876
- Lansing Record Low: 35° 1865
- Jackson Record High: 93º 1968
- Jackson Record Low: 40º 1952
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.