Rain and snow on the way, plus Tuesday’s top headlines
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Rain and snow are in the forecast for the week. First Alert Chief Meteorologist Darrin Rockcole has the latest on what we can expect and when. Plus Maureen Halliday joins the Now Desk to look at Tuesday’s top headlines.
- Rain & Snow Wednesday morning
- Water main break closes road in Meridian Township
- Schools turn to outside security experts for advice as violence continues to rise
- Isle Royale and Eagle Harbor lighthouses receive state grants for building rehabilitation
- Eagle Township residents call for recall and pause on development plans
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
***If you are a regular user of the WILX News 10 App you may have noticed a change on the Weather Tab. The WILX News App will now take you to the First Alert Weather app for the latest information. If you do not have our First Alert Weather app on your phone or tablet search and download “WILX Weather” on Google Play or the Apple App Store***
ALMANAC INFORMATION for March 28, 2023
- Average High: 50º Average Low 30º
- Lansing Record High: 78° 1910
- Lansing Record Low: -4° 1934
- Jackson Record High: 78º 1905
- Jackson Record Low: -6º 1934
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.