Rain comes to an end, but the colder temps roll in plus St. Patrick’s Day headlines
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Rainbows may be on the menu for St. Patrick’s Day which will be a rainy one. First Alert Meteorologist Colton Cichoracki has the details as we head toward a green weekend.
Then Maureen Halliday joins with the day’s headlines.
- Michigan expands Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act to protect LGBTQ+ community
- March Madness spurs increase in vasectomies, says Sparrow doctor
- East Lansing prepares for busy St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
- Fans converge on Columbus to support Spartans
- East Lansing principal resigns amid investigation into fake doctorate degree
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
***If you are a regular user of the WILX News 10 App you may have noticed a change on the Weather Tab. The WILX News App will now take you to the First Alert Weather app for the latest information. If you do not have our First Alert Weather app on your phone or tablet search and download “WILX Weather” on Google Play or the Apple App Store***
ALMANAC INFORMATION for March 17, 2023
- Average High: 45º Average Low 26º
- Lansing Record High: 78° 2012
- Lansing Record Low: -10° 1877
- Jackson Record High: 76º 2012
- Jackson Record Low: 6º 2014
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.