Two MSU shooting victims discharged from hospital
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Two Michigan State University students who were injured in the Feb. 13 mass shooting were discharged Friday from Sparrow Hospital.
According to MSU Police and Public Safety, the two students were in serious condition, but have since been discharged. Three students have now been discharged and two victims remain hospitalized - one student is in fair condition and the other is in critical condition.
UPDATE: @SparrowHealth has updated the conditions of the hospitalized students:— MSU Police and Public Safety (@msupolice) March 3, 2023
• 2 students have been discharged (previously serious, but stable)
• 1 student was previously discharged
• 1 student is in fair condition
• 1 student remains in critical condition pic.twitter.com/EO7Fin1r2b
- Okemos High School graduate injured in MSU shooting thanks doctors, vows to enact change
- Free knitting, crocheting classes offered to MSU students, staff to ease anxiety
- MSU falcons bring positive energy in midst of campus tragedy
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.