Windy Tuesday and how you can buy some ‘special’ sand
Published: Feb. 7, 2023 at 8:10 AM EST
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - First Alert Chief Meteorologist Darrin Rockcole talks about the windy day ahead. Plus Seth Wells joins the Now Desk to look at the morning’s top headlines.
- Gusty winds this week
- Gov. Whitmer announces ‘largest tax break for working families’
- Biden aims to deliver reassurance in State of Union address
- 3 men found in Highland Park had gunshot wounds, says police
- Michigan students could see free breakfast, lunch under new proposal
ALMANAC INFORMATION for February 7, 2023
- Average High: 31º Average Low 17º
- Lansing Record High: 54° 1900
- Lansing Record Low: -28° 1875
- Jackson Record High: 56º 2019
- Jackson Record Low: -17º 1967
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.