Now Desk: Gusty winds and snow for the afternoon
Published: Jan. 27, 2023 at 8:29 AM EST
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - First Alert Chief Meteorologist Darrin Rockcole talks about our snow chances for the weekend. Maureen Halliday joins the Now Desk to take a look at the top headlines of the morning.
- Gusty winds and snow this afternoon
- Fatal car v. pedestrian crash closes part of Saginaw Highway
- East Lansing High School closed Friday for safety concerns
- Whitmer calls for free Pre-K for all Michigan children
- A new game plan to stop K-12 hackers
- Ukrainian students visit Michigan State Capitol
ALMANAC INFORMATION for January 27, 2023
- Average High: 30º Average Low 16º
- Lansing Record High: 61° 1916
- Lansing Record Low: -22° 1885
- Jackson Record High: 64º 1916
- Jackson Record Low: -12º 2003
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.